An argumentative essay is those writing aspects which consist of different facts and solutions of a single character. Writing a term paper is a challenging part which needs a solid argument to prove you. It is not difficult for students; it is also challenging for all the writers. This is a combination of two aspects which are driving the entire student crazy and feel them helpless. An excellent argumentative essay must be written in successful, positive aspects and negative aspects of the topic. You know that we conduct daily an argument without noticing it. If you want to know about this type of essay, then you can search the argumentative essay sample from the internet.
An argumentative essay is based on three primary skills:
- Research skills
- Writing skills
- Analytical skills
How to select the argumentative essay topics to discuss?
You might be the thing about the better option for selecting the debatable topic to discuss. You always think about choosing the topic with yourself is a better option for you. For choosing the research material you have to encourage using these sources:
- Scientific magazines
- Official reports
- Academic journals
- While writing the essay, you need to show something which explains that argument is true or false.
- The evidence you are going to write it must have an example which defines it clearly.
- You have to prove the importance of the topic which you have selected.
- You can also make visible of causal relationships.
Best argumentative essay samples
Easy argumentative essay
- US educational system
Sports argumentative topics
- What can be done by teenagers in maintaining their weight?
- Physical education
- Who in the basketball star?
Middle school level argumentative essay
- What is the real relationship between food, fitness, and weight?
- Is swimming is a type of sport?
- What are the dangerous games?
College level topics
- Production and sales of tobacco
- Smoking in public place is banned
- Usage of alcohol is controlled
Traditional argumentative topics
- Earthquake and its consequences
- Tsunami: the wave of length
- Beautiful forests
Arguments on technology
- Violent video games should be prohibited
- Does technology make people alone?
- Education and technology
So, these are some samples of the argumentative essay. You can also follow the above guidelines for effectively framing your thoughts.